Sunday, February 21, 2016


This is Kit and Kadoodle Kit number #1 with the Kangaroo Pocket Album from Laura Denison Designs.  www.lauradensiondesigns.com  I have to say that this album turned out fantastic if I don’t say so myself.  The T Square new binding is great!  It makes the perfect binding and because each spine is separate if you goof, there no big deal, just make another one.  The page design is wonderful, there are two large pockets but you can add additional pockets, like I did and even add additional flaps.  I attached some pictures here please email if you have any questions or comments!
 
 




2 comments:

  1. hello, I love this album, can you tell me if there's a tutorial specific to this album?

    thank you, Pat
    pwilli123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is .... I used the Kangaroo Pocket album from www.lauradensiondesigns.com ... she has a tutorial with a video. Hope this helps. It is a great album that could be varied for each project. If you haven't made one of her projects yet I recommend it. Any questions just let me know.

      Thanks

      Kim

      Delete